Stressed about training for my 5th race and my 4th 5k.
If you have a killer sweet tooth, try vegan chocolate cake. It’s not the best, but it lessens the blow of calming your craving.
Let’s get out of the Thanksgiving benge coma and make some goals…
- lose 3-5 pounds before Christmas
- No sweets until my bday (Dec. 19th)
- No red meet till, only 100% whole grain bread, low-carbs until Christmas eve
- (at least) 10 push-ups everyday, 20 minutes of yoga (3 times weekly)
- No less than 4 hours at the gym a week until Christmas
- 8 glasses of water a day…GO!
For my nightly yoga, I think I will try this out for a few days.
I have set myself up with a little two-week challenge. At first it was just three things I was going to try to achieve everyday for two weeks but I have added a few things.
- No eating after 10pm
- 10 push-ups a day (I suck at them)
- 10 minutes of yoga a day
- Going to the gym 4 times a week, 1 visit completed thus far
- Only eat to the serving size of anything I touch in the kitchen
CHEESEY EGG POCKETS!
Hard boiled egg whites make perfect little cups and tonight I filled them with Kraft Fat Free shredded cheddar cheese for the BEST SOURCE OF LEAN PROTEIN I have EVER found!!
96 calories, 0 fat, 2 CARBS…. 21 PROTEIN!!
3 hard boiled eggs
1/4 cup nonfat shredded kraft cheddar cheese
1- cut all eggs in half, scoop out yolk
2- measure out serving of cheese, carefully stuff eggs with it
3- microwave 45 seconds
done! enjoy! :D
You can find this and other egg white recipes here:
Page 1 of 3