Personally, I thought it was a good workout. My ankles needing a running break so I tried it out. For those with joint problems (wrist, knee, or ankle) it was a bit challenging…but the host does offer modification.
I couldn’t do all the positions but it is a routine you must work on. My biggest caution is if you dont have yoga experience, I would try an easier routine 1st. I have a light amount of experience and the routine was a challenge.
Goal of the week: No cigarettes after drinking on Friday
I’m going to a party this Friday and I occasionally will partake in social smoking. My goal is to not smoke since my 5k is coming up soon.
70 days to drop weight until Christmas eve.
Need some motivation?
- Buy a dress for Christmas that is one size or two sizes too small
- Hang it up somewhere you will see it everyday
- Throw away the receipt (that way there is not going back)
Alternate plan (for people who broke like me)
- Find a few cute dresses online that you could afford in the future
- Print out a picture of them, write the smaller dress size on the picture
- Put away the money you would spend on food to save up for the dress
Stressed about training for my 5th race and my 4th 5k.
I wish my college offered spinning classes. I miss taking them. I’ll have to do a couple over my spring break at my hometown gym.
Goal this month, is to work on toning my legs
I can’t wait for another race
For my nightly yoga, I think I will try this out for a few days.
Page 1 of 2